Wednesday 7 March 2012

Enterprise - We are: Sexy Designs

It's coming to the end of this brief now and the presentation is drawing closer and closer. We're making decisions for the smaller details now as well as the bigger picture. I offered to put together all of the business plan, SWOT analysis', PEST analysis and everything else into a sexy design that will work across all areas of what would ultimately need to be included to actually do this for real. I'm quite excited to do this really to use some of what I learnt from the type module on something that is actually interesting (although I don't think I should say that...).

Using the branding that we already have of ourselves on the business cards, I used this as a starting point at putting them together. They don't need to be anything fancy, just simple and to the point, but also recognisable that it is within our studio sort of thing. Here's a few screen shots I took whilst putting them together which I used to post on the Facebook group to double check I was heading in the right direction with them. They basically just show a quick example of the development of them.
















I am quite pleased with how these designs turned out really. They are simple and achieve what I originally set out to do so - I guess the type module is paying off after all. Here is how the finished designs look for each of the things:









As well as this, I also put together a folder that would contain all of the files that will be given to Jane and Bridget during our presentations. I kept this as simple as possible, and added a yellow belly band going around it to add that little extra touch. These turned out to look really nice, and the pack put together as a set works really well. James also produced profile sheets that were also included on the printers that we will be working with as well.

Here is how the finished business pack looked:












No comments:

Post a Comment