Wednesday 7 March 2012

Enterprise - We are: Presentation Reflection

Our presentation went alright. The utter shame when Jane announced we had spelt biscuits wrong at the start wasn't too pleasant though, especially because of the fact that even at that moment none of us still hadn't realised!

The main feedback that we got on the presentation that it wasn't particularly visual enough for Jane to keep focused on it and what was being said. I do understand what she means as I found I did this with a couple of other peoples presentations, but that was more with the type heavy ones for me. We kept they presentation as minimal as we did as we felt we didn't really need anything more on there. The other feedback that we got was that James presented like he was talking to his paper when it was his turn to speak, and Beth was engaging when she was speaking. We got asked at the end about the fact that me and Baljeet didn't contribute to the presentation, but I have already explained this in a previous post.

Overall, I do think that it could have gone better but there isn't really much that we can do about it now. Seeing what some others had done for theirs it is evident that if we had put a bit more time into it then maybe we could have tried to push ourselves to do something 'live' too. Never mind. This has been the module that has just been permanently on the back of my mind since we started as I have been focused more on completing the core modules and what not.

Baljeet did spend a little time adding images to the powerpoint to make it more visual, although in the PPD briefing with Fred, he used our presentation as a good example of one that looked professional and what not so I'm not sure personally if we need it, I guess it comes down to a matter of taste really. Here's how the updated presentation now looks:









No comments:

Post a Comment