Thursday 27 September 2012

Design Diary - 27/09/2012

Just finished my design strategy presentation. It went quite well considering how nervous I was. I now feel really inspired and raring to go with whats coming next now. I need to finish off my negotiated briefs and get them typed up ready for the workshop on them.

A point that John made in the feedback that he gave us at the end of the presentations was '...and what else?' and gave us an example from what Apple did with the iPods. I think that this is a great way to approach a brief once I have finished writing it up to see if there actually is anything else that I could do. Also, when I feel like I have completed a brief as well I think that asking that question then would be quite interesting as I would have a better idea of whether there is/could be.

The annual pool tournament is tomorrow night for the course, quite looking forward to heading down and having a cheeky pint or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment