Tuesday 25 September 2012

Design Diary - 25/09/2012

First post in my design diary. Hmm.

Of course, my summer break didn't turn out exactly as creative and useful as I had hoped that it would, and have now definitely got to the stage where I regret not getting back into the swing of things sooner. I never learn!

Just coming to putting my presentation together ready for the design strategy presentations that we will be doing over the next couple of days, and I have definitely left myself feeling stumped for what to put in in terms of how I have been pushing myself in the industrial research/studio visits section. Oh dear. This is something that I really need to get a move on with straight away if I am wanting to catch up with it.

I just about have all of my negotiated briefs decided on though, which is good. Found out today I need at least 4 substantial ones that I will work on during the first module, so currently making this decision as I put my presentation together. Although I know it's going to be hard, I would like to maybe do more than 4 briefs, but I guess I'll have to see how I manage my time first to see whether it would be possible.

Still at the starting point with my dissertation as well, I should really start cracking on with it! Dreading my first meeting with my dissertation tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment