Tuesday 9 October 2012

Design Diary - 09/10/2012

This week has been interesting so far. Got off to a good start with one of my studio briefs, which is good. I like the progress that I have made so far. Need to really kick start the others though now.

Had a mad rush to get ready for the group tutorials as I thought I would get a later one but when I come to booking a time slot the only one I could get was for the same day - oh dear! Managed to get everything ready in time though.

Also, found out today that my dissertation tutorial which I thought was this Wednesday is actually next Wednesday. This is definitely a good thing as I have more time to actually pull something together. I just hope I make good use of the time and don't end up in exactly the same position this time next week.

All is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment