Wednesday 6 June 2012

Business Card

During the print module, I developed my business card that I am intending to use. Since this, I decided on a logo so I made an alteration to it slightly to now have this included.


The way in which I would ideally like this printed, would be on both a white stock and a black stock, which would then be duplexed together. On the black side where the logo is, I would like to have this either embossed or spot varnished, so ultimately when it is printed properly, that actual side would just be completely black and then the s in either of them. I think this design is nice and simple, which I believe represents me as a designer and my style of work really well. I went for a portrait orientation as I think it just looks that little bit more professional. Even so, the design could be rotated to work landscape if I choose to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment