Thursday 3 November 2011

Effektive Studio - Creative CV

This is a creative CV that I've known about for quite a while now that I think works really well.










I like how it's just straight to the point and has everything that is needed to know contained in it without relying on the person receiving it having to go to a website or what ever to find more information. The layout and copy that is used on it works really well, and it sort of blunt and obvious, but in a nice way which makes the whole thing look less formal than what it could have. I'm guessing that it portrays the designers personality really well which I guess is what's key with something like this.

Even so, I don't really think I will be heavily influenced by this when I come to do mine as a lot of other people have been which is obvious when you try and google this - none done quite so effectively though.

No comments:

Post a Comment