Monday 7 February 2011

100... - Presentation Feedback

On 10/01/11, we had small presentations where we were put into groups and got 5 minutes each to present our research and explain what we have found. In my group was Luke, Francesca, Frankie, and Michael. After each of us presented, every one else filled out feedback sheets for us to then use to move forward on to the next brief.

Here are my feedback sheets:

Frankie's:


 Luke's:


Francesca's:


Michael's:


I think the presentation went really well, everyone understood my research and what I have done so far. I got generally good comments, specially about the amount of research I have made with it being broad and what not. The main suggestion I received is to basically carry on with what I am doing and to focus the research down more, and come up with a route I would like to take the project in the next stage.

I have decided from this, that I will narrow down my research to either just tea, or just coffee, and then continue my research into it adding to the post I already have containing all my research, as well as starting to sketch down ideas and what not that I could progress the project on to.

After viewing the results I got from the online survey I conducted, I saw that coffee was the least popular for the first question of it, asking which people prefer between the two (or both), so I think because of this I will focus my research on to just coffee as I feel if people were to know more about it then maybe it would increase peoples preferences. So because of this, as well as finding more research about the beverage, I will also conduct other types of research such as maybe interviewing a Coffee Barista from a coffee shop and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment