Saturday 20 November 2010

Alphabet Soup Illustrator - Self Evaluation

Overall, I think out of all the briefs I have done for this module this one has to be my weakest one. I think because it was the one where apart from the inductions we had, we didn't really have and studio time scheduled for it, so I let it slip into the back seat and didn't work on it as much as I should have. My final piece did turn out quite well though considering, I just think I could have got a lot more experimentation done for it, which could have made the brief as a whole a lot stronger. I have definately learnt from this experience, and won't put anything to the back of my mind again.

Even so, I have really learnt a lot with this brief because before the inductions we had for Illustrator, I couldn't really use it at all - I liked to pretend I did, but now I know how to use it (and use it effectively!). I have managed to achieve things I never thought I would be able to do, like the Stella bottle for example. So overall it has definately been beneficial on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment